Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Party's Over

The party is over...finally! After months of planning, everything pretty much went off without a hitch. Lot's of food (shredded pork, a Hoosier favorite), of course cake, made by the same woman that made D's graduation cake (she also made K & I's wedding cake) and good time was had by all!

It was very low key and well attended, here are a few pictures from this event...I think I'm going to go and crash now, I didn't really understand how much this has been on my mind over the past few months and I'm exhausted! Enjoy!

Oh, don't they make a lovely looking couple?


No wedding reception is complete until you have witnessed the "cake smear"!

Here's a picture of the wedding favors I did along with the flower table decor. I think the tables did end up looking very nice.












No comments: