Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fence Tutorial

So you've returned, so glad you could come back! :) I used Inkadinkado's Cats and Bats stamps on this card, but I had one minor problem, I don't have a fence stamp...what's a girl to do? Make her own fence of course! So hopefully this tutorial is easy to follow along...

Below is the finished product:



Recipe:
  • Stamps: Inkadinkado Cats & Bats
  • Ink: Stampology Onyx
  • Paper: Vellum and cardstock I have in my "stash"
  • Other: Glue Dots (for the vellum, which I tucked behind the card), Paper Shapers Corner Punch, Black Marker, Martha Stewart Glue and Black Glitter

Here's the fence tutorial.

So I start off with a 1/4" strip of paper and my paper shapers Corners punch.





Then I slip my paper into the punch, centering the paper with the arrow (as seen below)...and punch!

And Voila...you have a piece of the fence!


After this point, I ran them through my Xyron "X", placed them on the card and then trimmed them down. I then drew in the connecting fence with a black marker.

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

That is adorable! You are so creative!!