Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Haunting

This card is using a sketch from Card Sketch A Day. I used Inkadinkdoo Cats and Bats stamps, they are soooo spooky!

Today's card uses the baby wipe technique (this is before I found my long lost brayer)...and the basics of it is that you put reinker on the corner of your baby wipe and drag it across a piece of glossy paper...since I didn't have reinkers, I just pushed the baby wipe into the corner of my stamp pad and did it that way. I'm very pleased with the results!


Recipe:

  • Stamps: Inkadinkado Cats & Bats senitment, CTMH retired autumn trees
  • Paper: Unknown...took it from my enormous stash!
  • Ink: Stampology Onyx, Martha Stewart Pastel, Mary Uchida for the background
  • Punch: EK Success
  • Other: Foam bat embellishment

Be sure to come back tomorrow, I have my first tutorial and another card using this same sketch!

No comments: