Friday, October 10, 2008

We're Outta Here...but a card before I go...

...broken rib (K) and all, we're going...we'll be gone until October 25...that's ONE LONG HORSE SHOW with really STRANGE hours! We'll be riding during the day and into the wee hours of the morning (like 3 a.m. to 5 a.m.). We do this to get our horses familiar with the show pen and this is the only time that there isn't a show going on! It makes for some really weird sleeping habits. I have learned how to sleep upright in stadium seating (and unfortunately, I'm not the only one that does it! LOL!)



Anyway, here's the card as promised... I made a circle card, I thought that would be fun! The center of the pumpkin is a circle cut down, first I cut out the circle and then I recut it into the shape it is...it was really easy and really fun! The leaves are from some silk flowers I have for just this type of occasion. Enjoy!







Recipe:
  • Paper: My stash
  • Stamps: Autumn Leaves Swirls
  • Embellishment: Making Memories (happy halloween), Leaves (from silk flower) ribbon from HL