Monday, January 19, 2009

Rock N' Roll Rockabella

I decided to do the Stamping Bella sketch this week on SCS and since I took advantage of the GREAT H & M stamp sale, I had to break 'em in...even if it was JUST the sentiment! However, it went perfectly with my Rockabella! I've also had this adorable skull paper since Halloween (now who'da thunk skulls could be cute?) and wanted to make Halloween cards with it, but never found just the right mojo for it...UNtil now.... I colored my Bella with colored pencils, and added some Stickles to her guitar and cord, I then cut her out with my Nestabilities rectangular die and embossed her. I added little bits of ribbon and heart brads by Queen & Co. Then I added my sentiment and bent it just a little so it kind of raised off the page. Rock ON! The recipe is below..

Recipe:
  • Stamps: Rockabella by Stamping Bella, Sentiment by H & M
  • Paper: The Paper Studio
  • Ink: Staz On
  • Other: Rectangular Nestabilities, Heart Brads by Queen & Co, Ribbon from Hobby Lobby

7 comments:

Anjou Krelovich said...

Love love love it! The bella, the background, the colors! It ROCKS!

mamichelle said...

Amazing card, Paula! Love the Rockin' bella. I use a decent amount of skulls with my boys.

Laura said...

Paula - This Bella card ROCKS!!!! I love bellas and I'm hosting a bella image swap at SCS (see image swaps) if you are interested!

Kelly Haberstroh said...

I LOVE this card!!! I love Bellas!!! Great job!!!

MaryJo said...

Great card, and I am loving the skull paper!

Ellie said...

What a fun card! Love your coloring and the glitter you added!

disa said...

視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋