They are having a February Guest Designer call and I have decided to toss my hat in the ring, so-to-speak. Part of the requirements for the Guest Designer call was to make a card with an animal and using the following sketch:
So since I'm lacking in Whimsy Stamps, I decided to use one of my Happy Hoppers from House Mouse, I just love this little bunny, he looks so R.E.L.A.X.E.D.!
I colored him in with colored pencils, added some stickles to his steam and cut him out with my Nestabilities Rectangle die. I layered him and then I added a panel embossed with my Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Swirls. I then put all that on dp by Adornit (Winter Collection - Snowball Fight) which I had added some flourishes by Inkadinkado (Dot Flourishes) and glittered the dots with MS glitter. I also pierced the edge and inked the edge slightly.
I had a hard time finding "just the right" sentiment in the space I had left...so I printed my own out with brown ink on my printer, inked the edge and also pierced it and backed it in brown paper, I added a few hearts from K & Co. I then added some organza ribbon to the bottom! The recipe is below as usual!
- Stamps: House Mouse Happy Hopper Bunny Bath, Inkadinkado Dot Flourishes
- DP: Adornit Carolee's Creations Winter Collection Snowball Fight
- Ink: Staz On Black, Tim Holtz Antique Brown
- Dies: Nestabilities Rectangle, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Swirls
- Other: Paper Piercer, K & Co Hearts, Organza Ribbon, Stickles, Martha Stewart Glitter