"To celebrate the new Digital Stamp Oasis Design Team I am giving away some blog candy. I don't have a picture of it yet, I still want to get a couple of things to add to it. But wanted to post the sketch and details today.To win this blog candy you will have to
1. make a card using the sketch below...but there is a catch...you have to use something digital on your card. It can be a digital image (from any [digital] stamp company), a sentiment you make on your computer, digital Designer paper, or anything else digital you can think of.
2. Post your card on your blog and post about this blog candy challenge with a link to my blog.
3. Post a comment in the comment section with a link to your creation."
So here' s my card in celebration of the contest;
I used Susie Squirrel Loves Dandelions (isn't she just the cutest? she also reminds me of a skunk...kind of like Flower from Bambi...doesn't she remind you of Flower?) for my image and colored her in with Copics. I layered her and used my Threading Water Border punch for the scallops on her border. Now, I NEVER have enough Thank You cards...so I decided this would be a perfect opportunity, so I stamped my sentiment and then punched it out with my Martha Stewart Pinking punch, I then stamped, cut out, pop dotted and stickled the little butterflies. I followed this sketch a little loosely, but a still happy with the results. Be sure to take a browse around Digital Stamp Oasis' Store...lots of cute images that are easy on your pocketbook! Recipe, Sketch and a close up below...thanks for looking and be sure to enter the contest to win some fab blog candy!
- Stamp: Digital Stamp Oasis Susie Squirrel Loves Dandelions, Hero Arts Sentiment, Doodlebug Teen Girl
- Paper: DCWV
- Punches: Fiskars Threading Water border, Marth Stewart Pinking and Leaves, EK Success Circle and Flower
- Other: Ribbon by Big Lots, Stickles