This first card I used the Love Birds image from Digital Stamp Oasis (have you been there yet? Fabulous, FABULOUS images...they are all too cute!). I printed this image out on my printer and then colored them in with colored pencils and gamsol (and I used really cheap pencils...those Rosearts from WM). I then cut them out with my Nestabilities Circle and then cut out a Nestabilities Scallop to put them on!
I mounted them on my card sticking about 1/2 off...the card is a square 4 1/4" X 4 1/4" and the part sticking out makes the card 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" so it will fit in a regular A2 envelope! I got this idea originally from Michelle Wooderson and she calls these Table Tent cards (like you'd see at restaurants).
I added ribbon and my sentiment towards the bottom...recipe is below the card, make sure you see all THREE!
- Stamp: Digitial Stamp Oasis
- Paper: Paperabilities, SU (cardstock)
- Dies: Nestabilities Circle and Scallop, EK Success Circle, SU Scallop
- Other: Ribbon, Brad, Colored Pencils, Gamsol
- Stamps: H & M Coffee's Brewing
- Ink: Tim Holtz
- Paper: Watercolored, Joann's
- Punches: Nestabilities Label 1, Martha Stewart Lace Border and Heart
- Other: Ribbon
Here's my last card (again some of my blog followers have seen this one also)...this is actually the first card I made. I added my papers, my lace border and ribbon, stamped my sentiment and floral motif, cut out using Nestaabilites and mounted on the top of the card. I threaded a ribbon through my button holes and added that to the bottom...quick and easy!Recipe:
- Stamps: Inkadinkado Heartfelt
- Ink: Staz On, Martha Stewart
- Paper: DCWV Nana's Nursery
- Punch: Martha Stewart Lace Border
- Dies: Nestabilities Oval and Scalloped Oval
- Ribbon: American Crafts
- Button: Unknown
Thank you for joining me again today! I hope you enjoyed the cards as much as I did making them...and see how different one sketch can look!