Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thanks a Million, Last Inkadinkado Entry

Here's my last entry for the Inkadinkado card call...I went for uber simple, I tried and tried to embellish this one up and it always seemed to be "too much", so I stuck with simple. I do have a little bling to this though, I don't know if you can see but this paper has some shimmer to it...I bought it specifically for this stamp! The dollar embellishment underneath the sentiment was made with my Cricut (Opposites Attract). Recipe below:
Recipe:
  • Stamp: Inkadinkado
  • Paper: KI Memories Driven Big Bucks, Watercolor
  • Ink: Staz On
  • Other: Organza Ribbon, Cricut Opposites Attract, Pop Dot, MS Markers

10 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Oooh, I love it! So cute. I hope we get some cute stamps in return!

Skraptacular Designs said...

Hi Paula! Great card! Sometimes simple is just the right touch! I actually have this little stamp set...maybe I should get it out and play!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Sprytebyrd said...

Oh, I love everything about it, but the coloring of the image really catches my eye! Great card!!

Alicia said...

Adorable hmmmmm maybe I should take my stamp like that out of the wrapper and use it.

Joey said...

Hi Paula, what a fun stamp! he is too cute to be out there robbing. lol. fabulous paper. joey.x

Ellibelle said...

This is adorable! What a perfect designer paper you found for that stamp!

Anjou Krelovich said...

So darn cute! I love it!

Donna said...

Really cute image, and yes the bp goes well with the image. Looking forward to working with you on the DT.
Hugs
Donna

Carly said...

Hi Paula, love that card!! What a super cute stamp.

MaryJo said...

I have this stamp and have been wishing I could find some $$$ paper. Your card is great, I am sure Inkadinkado will love it!!