This is my first take on the sketch...using my favorite colors pink and brown. I punched out a pink scallop and layered it with a couple of circles in front and behind...the sentiment is actually the flowers center and it says "thinking of you", I layered some Martha Stewart leaves behind the flower that I had run through my Xyron machine and then glittered.
- Stamp: SU Think Happy Thoughts
- Paper Unknown
- Ink: SU ??? Pink
- Punches: MS Leaf, EK Success Circle, SU Scallop, Nestabilities Circle, Fiskars Treading
- WaterOther: Rhinestones, AC Ribbon
This is my 2nd take on the sketch, the minute I saw this stamp I knew it would be perfect for this card! I stamped on watercolor paper and then watercolored with Tombow and MS markers. I cut it out using my Nestabilities Circle added a flower with a rhinestone and some MS leaves and little ribbon and we're good to go...quick 'n easy!Recipe:
- Stamp: SU The World Over
- Ink: Staz On
- Paper: My Minds Eye, Watercolor
- Punch: Nestabilities Circle, MS Leaf
- Other: Ribbon, Rhinestones, Prima, Felt Rick Rack
And here's my last take on the sketch today, some of my loyal blog followers have already seen this card...and truth be told, it's one of my fav's! I love the feminine and all the PINK in this card...and a little bling never hurts (wink!).
- Stamps: Paper Inspirations Birthday CalligraphyInk: Tim Holtz Antique Photo
- Paper: IOD, MME
- Punch: Martha Stewart; Branch, Butterfly, Lace Border
- Other: Robins Nest Dew Drops, Flower, Ribbon, Charm
Well I've hoped you enjoyed my cards as much as I have making them! Stayed tuned for tomorrows "Switcheroo"!