I punched and stickled all of my flowers and then added dew drops on the smaller flowers and a button and a jewelry finding for the larger flower.
I colored my Happy Hopper with Copics. Recipe is underneath...
- Stamps: Happy Hopper Seed Shooter, Studio G Sentiment
- Papers: DCWV Nana's Nursery
- Copics: C3, RV10, R20, R32, YG03, YG11, B00
- Punches: Flowers by EK Success, Leaves by Martha Stewart
- Dies: Nestabilities Circle and Rectangular Scallop
- Other: Stickles, Button, Dew Drops, Jewelry Finding