Sunday, August 9, 2009

Well WHOOPS...

Well Whoops, I've been horrible with dates on my blog here lately...gosh...lots going on ... and I've been so proud of myself getting stuff done and then I blow the dates...so sorry...everyone!

So WHAT'S been going on...well I can announce the BIG one...

...we're moving...albeit probably 2 feet, but we're moving... we've been approved and we're putting in a modular home where the mobile home (single wide) now sits...so I've been packing... we lose the current home August 24th...and our move in date (say many prayers...) is the end of September...it is unclear WHERE we will stay for those few weeks in between, but we'll get it figured out... and we are over the moon!

...then the horse business is taking off...so we're putting in some ot at the family business, working most weekends and late evenings...and I got a part time job...so can we say...umm...BIZ...ZEEE??? LOL

So everything is good, just in.sane... so all I can say is whoops, I got the dates wrong...I'll try to do better...LOL... and I've got to get that notebook set up so I can take it to the horse shows with us so I can better stay on top of it...

LOL...

5 comments:

Janneke said...

Good luck with everything ;0)

Michelle Quinno said...

Best of luck, Paula!! I wish I could say the same.

Jan said...

Good luck with everything, Paula!

Laura VanVleet said...

Congrats on your job and your new house!! Sometimes busy is good!

Anonymous said...

Wow, has it been this long since I visited?! That's wonderful news about your move. I bet you are very happy. I am still trying to recover from our move and that was 6 weeks ago!!
Anyway, I have some awesome news! I just opened an online store!! www.stampandcreate.com
Currently I am only carrying High Hopes stamps, but I will be adding on later!
Big hugs. Good luck with the move!
~Lacey