Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Digital Tuesday Challenge #53: Blue, White + One

This week on the Digital Tuesday Challenge, our challenge is a color challenge, Blue, White, plus one color of our choosing! Our prize sponsor this week is:
Winner receives 3 digital images of their choice!
Now onto my card, this image is a freebie I got from Mo Manning's, Paper Craft Planet group and I just couldn't resist these sweet little love birds. They are layered and popping off the page (although it didn't photo well). I die cutted my little heart frame and put my birds behind and then pop dotted the entire thing off of the card...I added my flower sticker and stickled the middle and made some quilled roses for a little more variety. I also stamped the corner of my card as well as pierced and added some rhinestones. Thanks for joining me today, can't wait to see what you've come up with!
Recipe:
  • Image: Mo Manning
  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Flourishes, Studio G Sentiment
  • Nestabilities Dies: Scalloped Square, Square and Heart
  • Other: Martha Stewart Flower, Stickles, Glittler, Quilled Roses, Martha Stewart punched leaves, Piercer, Rhinestones, Memento Tuxedo Ink and SU Bashful Blue Ink

3 comments:

Ellibelle said...

This is adorable Paula. The image is so cute, love the heart you placed it in. Love the yellow you chose. Just perfect!!

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, it's beautiful!

Maria Matter said...

this is so pretty Paula!!! great layering!!
Hugs & blessings, Maria