Sunday, April 25, 2010

Stamptacualr Sunday Challenge: Sew Special

This week on the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge our challenge is to create a card or project that is for someone special..but...there's a catch! You MUST include some sort of sewn effect. It can be faux or real...you decide!
PRIZE: $25 Gift Certificate plus FREE shipping!
For my challenge, I'm constantly just trying to find a sweet little note card to send a note off in...so this is for a "general" someone special, but special none the less. This week I had a good time with Papertrey Inks Vintage Picnic set and a new punch I purchased (journal plate and bracket by EK Success). I pulled my papers from my scraps drawer and stamped my basket 2X on different colors and cut out...then I stamped the envy's on plain white paper, colored with Copics and cut out. I incorporated my sewing on my Scalloped Square (Nestabilities). Thanks for joining me this week and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

2 comments:

Adria Slauterbeck said...

I love that stamp image!! How cute and wouldnt that be fun to get in the mail ???

CUTE card, Paula!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.