Sunday, August 15, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: Buttons and Bows

This week on the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge our challenge was to use Buttons and Bows! What fun! Our winner for our challenge this week will receive a $20 gifter certificate from:
For my card this week I decided to use another Pure Innocence Stamp called My Balloon...I just love this line! This little girl is so adorable and instead of using the actual balloon I replaced it with my colorful button...kind of a fun little play! Thanks for joining me today, I can't wait to see what you come up with!Recipe:
  • Stamps: Pure Innocence My Balloon, Papertrey Ink Basics Dots and Just the Ticket
  • Other: Memento Ink, Button, Thread, Organza Ribbon, Love Charm, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder


2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

This is so cute!! I need to get my hands on these stamps. I saw them last time I was at my lss eons ago!

Adria Slauterbeck said...

how adorable! I love the button for a balloon :) You did a lovely job, Paula. This card is beautiful.