Sunday, August 1, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: Out of this World!

This week on the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge the challenge is to create a card or project that has spaceships, aliens, robots, fairies or anything else that is from another world! This can be anything "Make Believe"...

Our sponsors this week are:

and
For my card this week, I decided on a space theme. I just love this little girl astronaut and her spaceship...so cute! I really wanted to do a "moon" and the spaceship blasting away, so I cut out the moon with my Nestabilities, stamped on the it and THEN embossed it...then I added a little bling to it... Such fun! I also added the polka dotted paper as the background as it reminded me of stars in space... Thanks for joining me today, I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Recipe:
  • Digital Image: My Graphico
  • Stamps: PTI Fancy Flourishes, Sentiment by Studio G
  • Paper: Paper Studio
  • Other: Nestabilities Square, Scalloped Square, Circle, Labels 4, Cuttlebug Spots and Dots Embossing Folder, Pop Dots, Copics, Memento Ink

4 comments:

Graphicat said...

Paula!! Ok, Im gonna tell you a secret....I pick a fav every week of the DT's work and this week THIS CARD IS IT!!! I just LOVE this! I love the pink and black together, I love that sweet little girl astronaut...I just love it all. FABULOUS job!!! It's really Out of this World!!!
Cheers
cheri

Annette said...

Paula, I love this card! Fab colour scheme & a girlie astronaut - awesome!

Adria Slauterbeck said...

OMG is she CUTE! That image is the best :)
I love the MOON you created! How awesomely creative. I never would have thought of that!

Ellibelle said...

This is so cute Paula. Love how you used the flourish. Everything is so well put together!!

Hugs, Ellie.