Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Big THANK YOU to Jennifer McGuire!

One of the blogs I frequent (jennifermcguireink.com or see link to the right....) Jennifer McGuire, had a small contest of sorts and well, I won a little something...back in September... and that something just never showed up...so I emailed her just to let her know the prize didn't make it. Not only did she profusely apologize, she sent not one, not two, but THREE stamp sets and a personal card. What a CLASS ACT! Not only do I admire her artistic ability, but her service as well, if you get a chance, go cruise around her blog, what an outstanding individual in a day where customer service barely exist's...she definately went way beyond anything I expected. Thank you again, Jennifer!


1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, it was well worth the wait! I watch her videos all the time. She's very talented.

Enjoy your goodies!