Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary Baaaaby, Got You on my Miiiinnnnddddd....


Ok, so I've got a certain song on my mind...LOL...

This is an interruption of our regularly scheduled program by the "I Love You" Broadcast Institute, had this been a "real" interruption there would not be any more cards, gifts or boxes to see. Again, this is ONLY an interruption of our regularly scheduled program...

Today is our 5 year anniversary and I have to say "my how time flies!" Above is one of my very favorite pictures of us when we were first dating, it hangs on my refrigerator and brings a smile to my face everytime I see it! And for those of you not use to the "horse show" world, I'm tying his tie, right before he's going to show a horse. My MIL snapped this little moment of us...sometimes she just gets the "best" pictures! This one is definately treasured.

Sometimes I feel we've lived an entire lifetime in those 5 short years. We work together also and I feel that's brought us closer together. I wouldn't change a thing! Honey, I Love You and Happy Anniversary!

Ok, now back to our regularly scheduled program of paper crafty things! :)

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

How sweet!! Funny, I sing this song every anniversary. Of course, my dh runs away! LOL