Sunday, November 2, 2008

Swirling Seasons Greetings

I decided to play along with Card Sketch A Day today, below is the sketch and since I've been working on my Christmas shopping, I decided to do a holiday theme. This card was a lot of fun to make and I got to use one of my new stamp sets from Inkadinkdos Dot Flourishes. This card went together quickly, although every time I use glitter I ALWAYS have it somewhere on my body later...LOL... and since I made the card, it inspired a gift tag too... (see that's how quick this was!)...anyway, enjoy!


Recipe:
Stamps: Inkadinkado Dot Flourishes, Studio G Sentiment
Paper: SU Bashful Blue
Ink: SU Bashful Blue, Martha Stewart Glue Pad
Dies: Nestabilities Circle and Scalloped Circle
Punch: Martha Stewart Snowflake
Glitter: Prisma
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Swirls




No comments: