Saturday, February 7, 2009

Limited Supplies Challenge

Have you ever had paper you just coveted? You can't bring yourself to use it because it's soooo pretty! And of course you ONLY BOUGHT ONE SHEET? Well, this rose paper by IOD I only bought ONE of, on one of our "away" trips...and I have coveted this ONE PIECE for-evah! I finally broke down and used it for this card though...

This card was made for the Limited Supplies Challenge on Split Coast Stampers, our limit was that we were only allowed to use ONE sentiment stamp...no more stamps...so that left paper and embellishments. Since I was in a "flowery" mood from my Princess Bride card (see previous post) I decided to continue in my floral mojo with this one and I planned the entire card around my coveted rose paper. I also FINALLY inked up this Birthday stamp that I've had for awhile... This card is pretty straight forward...no secret stuff going on here (wink)...so below is the recipe and have a great weekend!



Recipe:
  • Stamps: Paper Inspirations Birthday Calligraphy
    Ink: Tim Holtz Antique Photo
  • Paper: IOD, MME
  • Punch: Martha Stewart; Branch, Butterfly, Lace Border
  • Other: Robins Nest Dew Drops, Flower, Ribbon, Charm

4 comments:

Jane said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I stink at making girly cards...guess it comes to me naturally (grew up with three brothers and now I have two boys so I've never been a girly girl). I love how feminine this looks.

Jane

MaryJo said...

Wow, very beautiful card! BTW, I am horrible at hoarding paper! I have been forcing myself to cut into some of my favorites that I have been "saving".
Good job!

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

Paula, what can I say but WOW! So loving your style. I LOOOOOOOOOVE Paper, so to give up a piece that you only have one sheet of is a big move. Congrats! You did a fabulous job. The card is so beautiful!
:)

Alicia said...

Yes I always hog paper I think is too pretty to use glad to find a ellow hogger LOL!!!. Your card is beautiful so romantic looking is worht holding on to that paper.