Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Spreading Da LUVVVVV....



After a pretty LONG, COLD day, I went to visit one of my favorite blogs.. Dreaming in Color with Anjou, and what should my wandering eyes should appear (no, not eight tiny reindeer!)...but this wonderful little award with my name on it (first no less)...that made my heart warm up...so thank you Anjou for thinking of me! And now I'm gonna be "The Spreader of Love" so here's the "rules":


  1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
  2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
  3. Nominate 5 blogs.
  4. Put links to their blogs.
  5. Leave a message for your nominees.

And without further adieo...here are my nominees:

Shell, Without you I would have never visited SCS and rekindled my love of stamping...so thank you! (you enabler you! wink!)

Sumbine for always inspiring me in some little way, I just absolutely love going to her blog, she looks at stuff completely different than I do and in a completely fresh way to me...I just love it...and if you want a real kick in the pants...have google translate her blog in english for you...I think it's easier to read in German! LOL...

Alicia for always have such yummy color combos! I just love how she throws colors together and they look so nice!

Michelle always has such wonderful composition and coloring...I aspire to be as good as Michelle!

Ellie for not only having amazing cards but designing the stamps themselves! WOW!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Awww...Paula...THANK YOU...this made my day!! I'll post it next time I update my blog! And thank you for the outstanding comment you left for my baby dragon, how you made me laugh, lol!!

Alicia said...

Paula thank you ,thank you, what a sweet thing to do and what a nice comment. I really appreciate it because I have such a hard time choosing color. Will pass the love when I update my blog.

Michelle Quinno said...

Awwwwwww, thanks a bunch, Paula! That is so sweet and I'm so happy to be an enabler!!

Thanks for sharing the {love}!!

sumbine said...

Thank you so much Pauly for this great award and your nice words.
I really appreciate it.

Hugs Sabine