Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Digital Tuesday Challenge: Birthdays

This week on the Digital Tuesday Challenge, our challenge was to make something for a BIRTHDAY...now that's a refreshing change from Christmas! Our sponsor this week is Ildi Co ....go take a peek at what some of the DT did with their adorable images!

My image this week is one of Mo Manning's freebies...to me this image screams PARTY! I colored my image in using the Copics and the following colors:
  • B00
  • E00
  • E02
  • E31
  • E33
  • YG11
  • YG06
  • RV11
  • R32

Of course I had to add some "bling" to my card with glitter on the pinking edges of both the image AND the sentiment. To do this, I ran my pinking circles through my Xyron, adhered my image/sentiment, then sprinkled glitter on the rest! I thought this was just kind of a fun card, and a fun change...hope you enjoyed it and I can't wait to see what you come up with! Thanks for visiting today!

Recipe:
  • Digitial Image: Mo Manning
  • Stamps: Party by Studio G, Celebrate by Papertrey Ink
  • Paper: Paper Studio
  • Other: Xyron, Copics, Glitter, Pop dots, Rhinestone

2 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous Paula! love this image, Mo's drawing always bring a smile, don't they?!
Have a great day!
Blessings, Maria

Michelle Quinno said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!!