Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Digital Tuesday Challenge: Christmas Sparkle

Ever feel like you're forgetting "something"? That nagging feeling that something is amiss? Yeah, I forgot to post my challenge yesterday...ummm whoops...LOL...

Anyway, this week on the Digital Tuesday Challenge, our challenge was to create a Christmas card with some "bling"...right up MY alley! LOL... This week our sponsor is Mo Manning and you definately want to be sure to enter, she's got some of the most adorable digital images around!

I chose this doorway and did Gamsol Magic on it, I hadn't played with my colored pencils in awhile, and I wanted subtle color for my doorway. I then added stickles on top and then layered everything. Thanks for looking and the recipe is below! Happy Crafting!


Recipe:

  • Image: Mo Manning
  • Paper: Imaginesce, SU (kraft), Joann's
  • Other: Colored Pencils, Gamsol, Making Memories (tag), tulle, EK Success (border punch), paper clip, Stickles

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

Very pretty! Love how you did the snow and wreath.