Friday, November 21, 2008

Baby, it's COOOLD outside!

Brr...ok, no Thrifty Christmas tonight, I'm beat, I've spent an entire week out in 30ish degree weather (as the HIGH)...and I'm not used to it...well yet, at any rate...
And since it's cold, I'm not sleeping as well as I normally do...WHY? you ask...because I end up with ALL the hounds of H.E. Double Hockey Sticks on MY side of the bed...and why only MY side? K moves around too much for their liking, apparently I sleep like a rock...that is until I wake up without blanket or scrunched OR falling off the edge of the bed...ever see the Marmaduke cartoons? Now imagine 2 dogs doing that...sigh.... and it doesn't matter If I move to the sofa, they ALL move with me...I'm like the Pied Piper...only with dogs...and if they can't find a place next to me...well, on TOP of me is ok with them! LOL... I'm usually somewhere on the bottom of the dog pile...sigh.... at least I'm good for something... dog warmer wasn't exactly something I've put on my resume....LOL

No comments: