Monday, November 24, 2008

Thrifty Christmas: Gift Wrapping

Look what I did with the little snowman pin I made yesterday...I turned him into a package decoration! I cut my shapes out on my cricut (Joys of the Season snowflakes & George heart), inked the edges and glittered them up in various glitters (the chunky glitter is mica glitter I bought off of ebay last year for another project). I stamped a little tag (using my $1 Studio G stamps), and attached a button from my stash and some cheap offray ribbon. I think they turned out so pretty and primitive!
Recipe for above snowman package decoration:
  • Snowman pin made yesterday (see yesterday's post for directions)
  • Red Snowflake from Martha Stewart Punch
  • White Heart from Cricut using George cart
  • Sentiment: Studio G
  • Ink: Tim Holtz Vintage Photo
  • Glitter: Making Memories (fine) and Mica (source unknown)

Recipe for above Snowflake Decoration:

  • Snowflakes: Cut from Cricut, Joys of the Season Cart
  • Glitter: Brown Martha Stewart, White Mica Glitter
  • Button: From stash
  • Sentiment: Studio G
  • Ribbon: Offray

1 comment:

Susan said...

They look great! Really makes the presents so pretty!