Friday, November 7, 2008

Christmas has gone to the Birds!

I was soooo excited when I saw the sketch for this card...while I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do with it, and mulled it over for a time, I'm very pleased with how it turned out. I love Inkadinkdo's Winter Birds, they are really Christmasy! I also got to finally use one of my sequin snowflakes on something (I have a baggie of like hundreds of them...LOL). Not see extremely well seen in the photo, is the Ice Stickles I dotted the snowflakes with...gives them a touch of shimmer. Anyway, enjoy!



Recipe:
Paper: My stash (sorry can't be of more help there LOL)
Stamps: Inkadinkado Winter Birds, Studio G Sentiment
Ink: Marvy (red), Hero Arts White
Dies: Nestabilities Scallop Circle and Circle
Punch: McGill 3" Word Tags
Embossing: Cuttlebug Snowflakes
Other: Sequin Snowflake, Ice Stickles, Acrylic Rhinestone,

1 comment:

Kate's Life said...

I love your card! Beautiful!!!