Monday, November 3, 2008

Thanks a Million!

Here's my card for Circle Week on Card Sketch a Day. Let me tell you I stressed about this sketch for a very long time. I couldn't wrap my brain around it...it was a true stumper and a true test of my creative talents! LOL So did you catch that title? Do you GET it? My little play on words. I knew you would! (and for those that I'm too obscure for, there are a million thank you circles on the card...so thanks a million!) :) I amaze myself sometimes (ha ha!). Anyway, enjoy!



Recipe:


  • Stamps: SU Think Happy Thoughts, Inkadinkado Round Thank You, Studio G Thanks a Million!

  • Paper: Imagine That!

  • Ink: Distress Ink Shabby Shutters, Stampology Onyx

  • Punches: SU Scallop, EK Success small circles, Nestabilities large circle

  • Ribbon: Grograin

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

Very cute! I saw it on the sketch site and thought it was the best interpretation of the sketch!