Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Kevin and I have been super busy...who knew visiting family would be busier than working at home...we did manage to sneak away yesterday to go to Estes Park and visit the famous Stanley Hotel (which was Stephen Kings inspiration for the book the Shining), we took the "ghost" tour (didn't see any) and enjoyed the scenic beauty. We've been having a great time here in Colorado, although I did end up with food poisoning one VERY LONG day. Below is a picture of the Stanley Hotel...


Below is a photo of the mountains around Estes Park...

Here we are on the "ghost" tour...

And we were treated to an invitation only event of my brother and his band the "Love Handles"... he's the one singing...he let his hair grow out...getting that "rock star" look... They were great and we really enjoyed them! (well except maybe grandma thought they were a little too loud! LOL!)


Anyway, have a Happy and Prosperous New Year and I'll have some papercrafting stuff soon I promise, I've got lots of ideas...just not all my stuff (I'm sooo lost w/o all my stuff!)







1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

Happy New Year, Paula! Love the photos!! That must have been spooooky!