Friday, December 12, 2008

Wedding Cards

I received a phone call today requesting a bridal shower card and a wedding card...so I did a couple of simple ones tonight...I know these aren't of the Christmas season, but were fun to create and I got to ink up some stamps that I haven't touched yet...
Here's the bridal shower card and I used this very stamp for my thank you cards for our wedding, five years ago, so it brought back some wonderful memories as I stamped up this card. I embossed the dress using holographic embossing powder and then used a nice light grey for the remainder of the inks.
Here's the wedding card, I used my cuttlebug textiles embossing folder for the top half of this card. The images and sentiments are Studio G. This was a simple card, but I'm really happy with the results.

No comments: