Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm MIA for today...well, kind of...

...it's my day to play creative "catch up"...I've got a couple of Card Sketch a Day cards that I must finish, and a couple of cards someone just ordered...sooo.... you'll get to see those LATER...LOL...I also have some playing around to do, after I've seen a few things on a couple of other blogs (I've been blurfing again!), we'll see how far I get!

Are you ready for Christmas? I have a couple of gift cards to pick up and then my shopping is done. I haven't really decorated for the holiday yet and have been dragging my feet...we're actually going to Denver for Christmas this year to spend with MY family, so while K wants the tree UP, I've been procrastinating...I mean we'll see it for a little while and then be gone and I'll have to get everything out of storage and blah, blah, blah... I'm not feeling "Un-Christmasy", just not into decorating this year...LOL, oh well, we'll see if it ends up getting put up or not...LOL...

Well I must run to the store, my cuppards are bare (at least according to K...I figure I'm still good for a week! LOL)

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

I'm so not ready. I still have to address my cards, buy and wrap gifts, bake, etc.