Monday, December 15, 2008

Thrifty Christmas: Quick Gift Tags

One tag, two ways...well actually three, but blogger's kicking back one of my images...ANYWAY, this season I picked up ALL snowflake wrapping paper, in different colors, that seems to be my theme this year (not intentional by any means), however, this did make my tags super quick this year! I thought I'd pull out my Nestabilities labels die (this is the 3rd size) and use it, I got 12 tags from a 12X12 sheet of cardstock. I love my snowflake stamps (PSX)...it's so versatile, it can be sort of masculine, to feminine by just changing the ink color. Anyway, hope this inspires!



Recipe:
  • Stamp: PSX (snowflake), CTMH (To/From)
  • Inks: White Studio G, SU Heavenly Blue, Pink
  • Die: Nestabilities Label
  • Other: Robins Nest Dew Drop

No comments: