Monday, February 2, 2009

Ghirardelli Box & Cards for Kids

The minute I saw the tutorial on Split Coast Stampers I KNEW I wanted to make one of these (and visiting Sumbines blog really inspired me...thanks Sumbine!)..especially since it involved chocolate! This was truly easy to make, and would make such a nice little gift to someone...the box holds 2 Ghirardelli squares of chocolate...yummmmm!
Do you have a Cricut and the Design Studio Software? This blog has a file you can download that will CUT the Ghirardelli boxes for you...how cool is that! And she's just offering it for free!
Recipe is below...

Recipe:
  • Stamp: Inkadinkado Hearts and Love
  • Paper: Me and My Big Ideas
  • Punch: Fiskars Threading Water
  • Other: Brads, Organza Ribbon, Pop Dots

Below is the valentines I made for the Cards for Kids Valentine program. They needed something for the older children...boys in particular...so I thought these weren't "girly" and they were Clean and Simple, so they went together quickly. Recipe is in Saturday's post...

6 comments:

Laura Pryor said...

The chocolates box is so great. I have been dying to make this project! What great little Valentine's these will make!

Jacquel said...

Adorable box and love your cards! nice work on both & tfs!!!

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

Love what you have done with the Ghiradelli Box and your card is so beautiful! TFS!

Laura VanVleet said...

Adorable box and adorable cards! They are so simple, yet so elegant!

Michelle Quinno said...

Oooh, the box and cards are gorgeous!

sumbine said...

Your box and your cards are fabulous!
I really like this colors together.
And thank you for your nice words :-)

Hugs Sabine