Here's the sketch:
...and here's the card. Dh's aunt is going to have a baby next month, so I thought I'd better get a baby card done! Doesn't this Happy Hopper from House Mouse seem like she's loving on a baby? I think so.
It seems like I used a lot of "stuff" on this card, but when I look at it, it doesn't LOOK like a lot of "stuff", KWIM? I glittered up the scalloped heart and the welcome baby medallion by sticking them through my Xyron sticker maker and then added the glitter to them...makes that glitter stick evenly and still be able to read the message on my little medallion. I added the little stamped hearts behind the welcome baby message, I just LOVE how that looks and I always forget to do it...but not this time! Other than the glittered heart and medallion this card is pretty straight forward...recipe and another close up below...
- Stamps: Love Bunny Happy Hopper by House Mouse, Paper Trey Ink Limitless Labels for Sentiment and hearts
- Ink: Staz On and SU Pretty in Pink
- Dies: Nestabilities Labels 1
- Embossing: Cuttle Bug Swiss Dots
- Punches: Martha Stewart; Scalloped Heart, Branches, EK Success; Circles
- Other: Ribbon, Glitter, Xyron, Hope Charm, Pop Dots
Thanks for looking and have a "hoppy" day! :)