Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm having a GREAT stamping day....




...first off, I WON the KL Stamping and Scrapping challenge over at Paper Craft Planet with my Happy Hearts Day Tilda, what did I win? Well I won a Tilda w/a Candle stamp...I'm SOOOOOO EXCITED!










THEN I wandered over to Paper Craft Planet's Photo's...and my OTHER Tilda Card is a FEATURED PHOTO...OMG! Am I having a GREAT stamping Day or WHAT?!!!!!







I did stamp today, I made about a dozen of the Tree Full of Love Valentines for the Cards for Kids program...to date, she has over 3,500 Valentines...her goal was 1,000! WOW!
Think I'll be going to bed on Cloud 9 tonight...

4 comments:

Jacquel said...

You did have an awesome stamping day! Congrats!!!

Carolyn Bounds said...

What a FABULOUS day!!!! Maybe you should have bought a lottery ticket;o) Just kidding...or maybe not...LOL!!! I have a feeling many of your cards will be featured because your work is absolutely beautiful!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Laurie in MN said...

What a nice surprise to be acknowledged twice in a short period of time. Tilda sitting inside the heart was a neat idea.

~Lori Roop said...

Fantastic V-day cards!! Great work!